My econs homework is being horrible to me :(

Sunday, 15 January 2012

We did super awesome-ly at the adventure race guys ^^ Congrats to ACE!!!!!

I'm really really so proud of us for persevering till the end even when some of our legs felt like they were going to drop off ^^

And our Cambridge Talent analysed the race theme very well: Synergy means the coming of 2 or things together to produce a result not independently obtainable; so in the same way, we all completed the race with the encouragement from our team members/oac mates ^^

Special shout out to all those people who carried on despite their cramps/injuries especially Bing Ru who had it so bad he lay down in the middle of the road :( Your angel's sorry he/she couldn't save you then :(( But you proved really proved your coolness by not giving up ^^ kkkkk

Also, thank you to some of you who proved that you guys really do have good hearts ^^ kkkkkkk

And finally a big big thank you to my amazing group members (who cannot be named because it'll give my identity away ;p)!!! There are really so many things I want to thank you guys for like being so understanding when I couldn't run anymore, carrying the bags, not dropping me during my death experience and so much more that I'm to lazy to write kkkkk ^^


♥♥♥♥
Lonelyblog 

p/s I don't know if Bing Ru reads this blog but can someone show his part to him? His angel wants him to see it ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment