Jack the underdog seen outwitting the evil monster
Animal Planet/ Shaw IMAX 3D
This photo really brings out your best features. I must say that your white teeth contrasts perfectly with your wonderful complexion. Okay but jokes aside, your second post was actually pretty good! A for effort! kkkkk That was actually the reason I though Daniel was being a horrible liar (Sorry Daniel!!! But in my defence you honestly don't have the best record in telling me the truth >.<). Ah well, all's well that ends well!
\(^.^)/
I made you tall so truce k!
Now that we've got that out of the way, on to the stalking!!!
CZT wore a beanie in Germany making his head look A LOT less triangular hehehe But wow! Germany's so cool man. Both literally and figuratively hehehe
Daniel Tan pimping since 1994. I don't actually know when that photo (of him in CNY clothes posing with approximately 10 other girls) was taken but I think it's safe to assume it's an intrinsic quality! ;)
Jia Xi went skiing in France and made it back in one piece!!! A round of applause for our new skiing expert~ It wasn't easy okay!!! ^.^
Rachie went to Battambang for an OCIP and learnt a lot a lot! <3 Also she had a CG outing!!! My CG is so awkward I'm jelly~ hehehe
Sylvester Yeo actually knows the URL of our blog!!! And EFFORT POINTS for the well written second post as SHAW IMAX 3D.
Ruth is just being her usual awesome self except that she can't even bring herself to read the second word of her notes (Jingle read the first to her) :(
Melon went for a Christmas party(?) and she's one of the two people (out of 11!) who aren't wearing a santa hat! Too cool for christmas, that watermelon kkkkk <3
Lumyi had a really eventful Christmas! Baking cookies, singing in the choir etc. He also met up with friends and too a photo which I liked because I realized I know so many of them there!!
Slee has only 4 updates since I last had a stalking session :o hehehe but Social Night with Sherbzy! Looking pretty ;)
Yijing in contrast, has so many updates! I think she's the most regular fb user with many many quotes/videos/selfies <3 Too much for me to summarize but she's been doing lots of volunteer work \(^.^)/
Jingle has spent many momentous dates (christmas, new year etc.) with the Spartan guys! She says all the girls disappeared :( Sorry Jingle :( She also got a starbucks card from her D&D secret santa! Lucky duck she's been getting so many cool presents hehe for example Melon's amazingly decorated diary kkkkkk
Sherbzy was wonderfully photoshopped into a photo cos she didn't manage to take one with her secret santee! Hehehe it looks really real eh!
Lihao acting so cool in his profile pic when he clearly isn't.
TZT doesn't have a lot of updates but he's wayyy cooler than Lihao. Please give Lihao some tips on how to be nice and stay nice :)
On a side note, I just watched a lady get shot on TV I'm quite shocked. It was the first thing I saw when I looked up T.T
Yan Perng, AS EXPECTED, has so many updates with his iPhone game that he plays even while he's with us. He even got a Christmas greeting from his avatar. Ladies and gentlemen, Mr Loo is a prime example of how technology is undermining social interactions.
Shen Yee has absolutely adorable photos of his cousin who stole his phone to take selfies!!!! So super cute!!! Everyone please stalk his fb!!
Bingru's facebook account was hacked to turn him into a Directioner but he un-hacked it :( But the hacker posted a song that's actually really really nice! Everyone please listen to "Story of My Life"! <3
Jeremy got one of the awesome-est secret santa presents EVER. Hehehe okay a bit lacking aesthetically... but A FOR EFFORT!!! Hehehe hope it didn't scare you to death!!!
Christie is looking really really good in her winterwear! <3 Hope you're doing okay in the cold >.< She also made SATAY with her friends!!! So cool! Please make for us when you come back <3
Soon Zhou is now doing dentistry in Malaysia! For those of you who don't know HAHA his profile pic is also a horse... hmmm kkkkk just kidding! Horse of human we still love and accept you! ^.^
Till next time, my dear Sparties!
Love you guys so much more than you can imagine ♥
Stalkerblog



0 comments:
Post a Comment