Monday, 30 December 2013

Hello Resident blogs and Ruth,

First of all...


I am starting to wonder who the resident blogs or Ruth is. To post such a quote, I feel really really very threatened. I'm starting to think...

Does she have a big mafia boss behind her? Someone like..

Or she thinks she is some smart person cracking some mystery like.. 

I'm pretty sure the answer is no because your family of blogs do not live in this palace below right? 


I'm a civilized person and I surely do not like such conflict and violence. You know why? 
Arguing with you would be like.. 
Reasoning with aliens. If I'm not wrong, aliens and humans exist on different frequencies.

If you are referring to real physical fights, I'm thinking something along this line.. 
I don't really want SPCA to come knocking on my door the next day. So no thanks.

Anyway, I have to thank you for the warm invitation into the family, but unfortunately the completely unrelated note has made me wary of this family. I was expecting a harmonious relationship with the other resident blogs, but I'm suggesting that you may want to send your liaison officer for some PR lessons. She is turning many potential blogs like me away with her 'completely unrelated' note.

So, for a start...

How about a magic trick?

Didn't see anything? Know why?

J. Daniel Atlas: The closer you think you are, the less you'll actually see.

Yours sincerely, 
Shaw IMAX 3D

Oh, I forgot to tell you something. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment