super speed stalk

Tuesday, 11 February 2014


Due to time constraints (Stalkerblog needs to stalk some metabolism notes ASAP), I'm introducing a S cube post which, in case your eyes have skimmed over my lovely title, stand for Super Speed Stalk! How this works is that I've set a time limit for the writing of this stalking post and once this is up I'll just publish it! Cool right?? I'm always cool ^.^ The time limit for this post is 15 minutes and 5 minutes have passed... hey! It takes time to come up with such a brilliant title okay!!

Alas! My stalking post is not meant to be! I forgot that my facebook account can't be accessed by laptop (it thinks I'm a hacker... seriously man I can even access it on my Mum's computer just not my own ._.) and my phone is downstairs. By the time I get my phone it's gonna be too late!!!

Okay okay no time to waste. I'm just gonna talk about some of y'all from my recent interactions.

CZT: I was talking to my friend about you guys and I mentioned that CZT's our CI. Then she said (or so I thought) "Huh but he isn't that close to y'all right?". I told CZT that at Sherbz's house that night and everyone was like "Burnnnn!" HAHA Then CZT insisted on taking photos in different poses and even wanted to change clothes to pretend he goes for more outings then he actually does. Turns out that I heard it wrongly but CZT, if you have to prove yourself by faking photos you have some seriously reflecting to do... HAHA kidding okay!! <3

Daniel: Is bored in camp.

Sylvester, Lihao and Yp: Annoying as ever. Absence makes the heart grow fonder- please work hard to make my heart fonder of you.

Sherbz dyed her hair and it looks pretty good when the light shines on it! She also has a super cool house which includes a fridge FULL of ice cream. Actually it's not that full anymore since I visited :( Sorry!!

Kaiyuan: MIA TTM I don't even know what country he's in anymore

Speaking of countries, Jiaxi has photos of her London CNY celebration hehehe it's cool yo go check it out! They had

0 comments:

Post a Comment