time is flying flying flying~

Saturday, 3 November 2012

Hey guys~

Hahaha wanted to just post this before As haha in part also cause of the convo I had with rachel cailing lumyi and soonzhou at je lib just now~

Over the past few weeks, I kinda just really realised the fact that we are all growing up and maybe growing together or maybe growing away from each other or maybe just plain growing up but still together? I don't know, all I know is that we are really truly embarking on our own journeys already, but I want you guys to know that no matter what we will be here right? Always for each other, ready to drop whatever and run to wherever you'll be for you.

The past year, now that I think of it, I don't know if I let it pass too easily, if I let it race past me without paying attention, or if it just ran too fast for me to catch up sometimes? Like now when I try to think back, I can't picture any concrete memories (unless I think really really hard, and even so it is just a fleeting glance, an image embedded in, but the before and after are always blurry) and it scares me sometimes? I don't know if its the same for you guys, but I only can remember the feelings I have during that time and the briefest of smiles, laughter, a moment of understanding. But never ever a clear memory of what happened? Not like those people in dramas where yknow they keep thinking of what happened and there's a playback and sometimes I wonder if people can really actually have such picture perfect memories. And I get v jealous because I want so much to remember everything super clearly yknow ): sigh I've always wished that I could have a video recorder whenever we hang out so I can tape everything down for further viewing next time.

But today, we were talking and its like, life doesn't stop yknow? And it will definitely not go back in time, to all those precious memories we've had together (and let's face it, its all the more precious because it can only happen once isn't it?) and hmm, idk I just feel that perhaps its time to not be so greedy for all these past moments and look forward to what we have next. Like Taiwan!!!!!!!!!!!! But that being said, we should still hold on to all these memories and revel in the works in progress because once the moment is gone, its gone forever right? :/ But I guess the feeling of warmth when I remember what happens can be good enough for me now cause obviously I can't install a video cam that follows me forever right? :P

Aiyo. So crazy today, hahaha just spouted a lot of emotional stuff when I should really be studying/sleeping huh.

But hey guys. I really do love you yeah? <3

Love, Sherbelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment