Congratulations in celebrations~

Saturday, 13 October 2012

We have passed our graduation!


No cool hats for us :( But it's okay! I love my teddy bear~ 

kkkkkkkkk "We have passed our graduation" sounds weird right?? Does anyone want to hazard a guess as to why the first line's phrased like that?? Come on, come on, we only just graduated, don't tell me you've ALL forgotten how to answer questions! No one? Sigh, I guess it's back to spoon-feeding again :( 

It's because it's part of a song!!! Read the title! The first line is a continuation of the title~ You guys know the song right? Yep so I had to use a slightly awkward phrasing in order for it to fit the tune kkkkk And did anyone notice something cool?? Usually I have a song at the end of my post but now it's at the beginning~ 

Anyway, we've all graduated and I honestly don't feel anything at all LOL but I just felt like I should post cos yesterday was/today is supposed to be a "red-letter day" for us! kkkkkk To be honest, I'm more excited for FOS tomorrow, even though I have allergic reactions to ball games and didn't manage to kick out my group's weakest link, than I was for graduation hahahahaha 

I'm going to sleep now so I'll have energy to own my opponents and Sylvester tomorrow! ^^

Hope you've had a happy graduation everyone!
Happyblog ^^



P/S My teddy needs a name! Any cool ideas? 



0 comments:

Post a Comment