Triangle heads will always hold a special place in my heart...
... Because it was the first time I found an insult that insulted you! kkkkkkkkk You may not recall it, but "triangle head" was my first successful barb, making it pivotal in my anti-Ruth-bullying campaign! kkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
BUT! It's your birthday today, so even through we've had our ups and downs, I used an image of a triangle head I like a lot! ^^ kkkkkkk That's Phineas btw! From Phineas and Ferb? You don't know him?? :OOOO
I live my childhood fantasies through him kkkkkk Seriously! Like he does all the stuff I've always wanted to do... and more! So you should be honored to share the same face shape as this genius! kkkkkk maybe triangle shaped brain are more intricately wired than normal ones and you're secretly a genius! :o
And because I wanted to give you a very special birthday present, I went did research on your behalf and came up with this!~
[The triangle face can also be known as the pear shaped face. The widest point on the triangle face shape is the jaw line. Triangle face's have narrow forehead compared to any other point on the face.
Celebrities with this face shape include: Minnie Driver, Geena Davis, Billie Piper, Bette Midler, and Kathy Ireland.]
Cool anot??? You've got the same face shape as celebrities I don't even know about! They must be ninjas!!!
There's more! I even annotated it for you! (my words are in black)
[Now that you have discovered your face shape type, you can learn how to complement it using different hairstyles, makeup (no no that's gay), glasses (you wear contacts already you vain pok. So do I but I'm a girl kkkkkk) and more. Learn to look your best with the tips and pointers below.
Hairstyles for Triangle/Pear Face Shapes
Your over-all goal with any style you choose is to minimize your jawline (another way to do that is to talk less >:)) and add width at your temples and above. This can be achieved in a few different ways:
- Bangs should be short, full and have volume (bang bang!)
- Or expose forehead with long whispy bangs sweapt to the side, or held back using a headband (yeah totally, head bands are so your style!) or clips
- Part hair to the side, or zip zagged
- Use styles that will add some height and width to the temples and above
- Shag styles will compliment you well
- Hair should be low volume(close to the head) at the jawline
- Stacked Cuts
- Tuck hair behind ears (LOLOLOLOLOLOL)
- Or you could shave bald to aviod problems associated with disastrous hairstyles ^^
Styles To Avoid
- Avoid Center Parts - this will bring attention to the center of your face and make it appear taller
- Avoid Volume On The Very Top - Don't add too much height at the crown, add to the temples instead
- Avoid Long Styles Full Of Volume - This draws attention to your jawline.
- Or you could shave bald, solves all problems!]
Yeppppp! That's all! kkkkkkkkk make sure you follow it okay??? I spent precious time that could have been used to mug econs to enhance your aesthetic appeal!! kkkkkkk
Now for your birthday song!
The triangle head is cool
Three sides and all pointy
A hundred and eighty degrees of pure madness~
Long live the triangle head!
Hope that you'll have a angular day ahead and may you have many more happy hours to come!
Happyblog ^^
P/S kkkkkk In all honesty, I do think you're a nice person with a good heart okay? Sorry for the troll post, I've been wanting to write about it for super long! So even if you don't really have a triangle head anymore, I still had to do it kkkkkkk
Contrary to popular belief, I really don't hate you! Our friendship is just so cool and unique that we feel like murdering each other every other second... but that doesn't mean we're arch enemies! In fact, I consider you to be one of my bestest friends in the whole entire universe Ruth scale! ^^
0 comments:
Post a Comment