So on my obligatory monthly (okay so I missed a few months but it's because most of y'all have nothing interesting!!!) stalking of all of your facebook pages, I came across something so funny I laughed non-stop for at least 5 minutes HAHAHA
Hehehe I don't know if it's considered no-morals to post this but in my defence, I didn't hack it or anything! Anyone who's your friend can easily access it >.<
Without further ado, let me present abstract of
"wahahahahaahohohohohohheheheheehe"
The author's answers have been bolded
My comments are italicised and in green
Rule:
Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
If an annoying person says:
4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled.
You are such a perfect gift from heaven, my friend.
You are such a perfect gift from heaven, my friend.
Okay I tried extracting the funny parts BUT THEY'RE ALL HILARIOUS so I'm just gonna copy and paste the entire thing:
If an annoying person says:
1) I am cute.
Mmhm.
2) I am the most beautiful/handsome.
IF you say so.
3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
haha if you say so.
4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled.
You are such a perfect gift from heaven, my friend.
5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums
woah. cool. and i dont even know what Bruneian means. Paiseh could you enlighten me?
----------------------------------------------------------------
If an annoying pretty/handsome woman/man says:
1) I know you like me.
mmhm i do not.
2)What you looking at? I am not interested in you!
mmmhm i am looking for my friend sorry.
3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
mmhm whatever you say.
4) UNLESS you are rich, don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
mmmhm ok.
5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
mmhm you can try.
I love how EVERY answer (and in fact almost all subsequent answers) start with "mmmhm" AND THIS PERSON ALWAYS LAUGHS AT MY ORIGINALITY
----------------------------------------------------------------
If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
mmhm i dunno.
2) May I have your cell phone number? Please please please
mmmhm haha if you want it so badly ><
3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night…
star gazing? haha ok fine. WHAT ELSE WERE YOU THINKING OFF???
4) What do you like about me?
you. AWWWWW but I don't think you're getting the whole sarcastic/mean bit, my dear!
5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
mmhm haha when i lose my sanity barh.
----------------------------------------------------------------
If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
hi!
2) You smell like shit!
mmhm.
3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
mmhm.
4) What an ugly creature you are!
mmhm if you say so
5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
BRING IT ONNNNNNN =DD
1) I am cute.
Mmhm.
2) I am the most beautiful/handsome.
IF you say so.
3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
haha if you say so.
4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled.
You are such a perfect gift from heaven, my friend.
5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums
woah. cool. and i dont even know what Bruneian means. Paiseh could you enlighten me?
----------------------------------------------------------------
If an annoying pretty/handsome woman/man says:
1) I know you like me.
mmhm i do not.
2)What you looking at? I am not interested in you!
mmmhm i am looking for my friend sorry.
3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
mmhm whatever you say.
4) UNLESS you are rich, don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
mmmhm ok.
5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
mmhm you can try.
I love how EVERY answer (and in fact almost all subsequent answers) start with "mmmhm" AND THIS PERSON ALWAYS LAUGHS AT MY ORIGINALITY
----------------------------------------------------------------
If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:
1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
mmhm i dunno.
2) May I have your cell phone number? Please please please
mmmhm haha if you want it so badly ><
3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night…
star gazing? haha ok fine. WHAT ELSE WERE YOU THINKING OFF???
4) What do you like about me?
you. AWWWWW but I don't think you're getting the whole sarcastic/mean bit, my dear!
5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
mmhm haha when i lose my sanity barh.
----------------------------------------------------------------
If your enemy says:
1) Hi bitch!
hi!
2) You smell like shit!
mmhm.
3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
mmhm.
4) What an ugly creature you are!
mmhm if you say so
5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
BRING IT ONNNNNNN =DD
OKAY I ALSO DON'T KNOW WHY THIS IS SO FUNNY TO ME. Maybe it's because he's trying so hard to be sarcastic but ends up sounding... well, HAHAHA
Hehehehe okay now for the FUN bit! Try to guess who this note came from!!! Don't spoil it by stalking everyone's facebook okay! But anyway it should be pretty obvious kkkkkkkk
Well, obviously, we have a STALKER in the Spartans. She's climbin' in your facebook pages, she's snatchin' your notes, tryin' to find something to post. So y'all need to hide your photos, and hide your pages cause they're stalkin' everybody out here. Hehehehehe
But please don't go deleting all your notes :( Just tell me if you really really have something against me combing through your facebook profiles!!
Love you guys so much more than you can imagine ♥
Stalkerblog
0 comments:
Post a Comment