HELLO GUYS ^^
Hahaha okay I'm here to do a long HBD post for everyone who has been missed (:
SLEE
Hi slee! Sorry Spartans couldn't celebrate your birthday for you cuz most of the girls are busy with all the uni orientation and stuff :/ hope you still had a great birthday nonetheless!!! ^^
| Here's a belated cake for you! |
Hahaha okay so here's your birthday wish: STAY HEALTHY, STAY HAPPY AND STAY STRONG! ^^ and for kaiyuan's sake lets hope you dont hit him so much anymore
YANPERNG
Seeing how last year happyblog wished soonzhou first, this year I'll wish you first kkk! ^^ Hope you are having a great time in infantry and guards rn hahaha (: Did you have a good birthday? I hope you did if not we'll be v guilty not celebrating for you :/
Anyway, your wish for this year: Hahahaha for your sake, lets hope you don't do anything stupid anymore that might result in crystal kicking you out of our spartans group yeah? :P and also of course, wishing you an unlimited supply of toilet paper for your lifetime to aid in your bathroom endeavors (aka shitting) ^^
![]() | ||
| Here's a pretty apt cake for you hahaha ^^ |
SOONZHOU
How is it down under soonzhou! ^^ Hope you are having a great time in aussie and hope you aren't getting too bored in adelaide :P Okay this time its really not our fault, you can't expect us to fly to aussie to celebrate your birthday can you? The cake will melt, especially cuz its a cool...
![]() |
| rockclimbing cake that you can pretend is made of icecream which will obviously melt on the way there hahaha |
BINGRU
Hello Bingru! ^^ Our medic whose first aid skill has taken over the welfare chief's abilities!! Next time you will be the one we ask for medical help okay! (at least until our R&R graduate from med sch hahaha) (: I consulted my calender and realised we had dinner a few days before your birthday you lucky duck. But then... seems like we didn't properly celebrate your birthday for you so we have two cakes for you!
![]() |
| in favour of you being a volleyballing-medic! (or is that a medical volleyballer??) |
Here's to wishing you a smashingly fun year ahead and to being an important part of the army! ^^ And hope to see you more often during spartans outing yeah hahaha (hinthint) :>
LUMYI
Yours is the only cool name with highlighted colours (cuz I wanted everyone to see your pretty pretty yellow colour! ^^) haha actually... we did celebrate lumyi's birthday! A few of us went to crash his house on the night of his birthday to wish him a great birthday! ^^
![]() |
| Sorry no cake for you cuz we alrd gave you one! |
YIJING
My Seah sister! ^^ Sorry I couldn't be there for your birthday surprise but I heard it was so good <3 hope you liked your presents as well hahaha!
![]() |
| For those of you who missed it (: |
That cafe looks really good too hahaha and I'm guessing the food must have been really awesome cuz you guys only remembered to take a photo after you were done eating hahaha! ^^
I think what we all really admire about you is that you are so dedicated to helping the community and you have no grumbles about doing so! (: Even if that makes you really busy and can't meet us as often as you like... And its a really huge inspiration, I've been trying to make myself go vegetarian for one day every week which hasn't been working out very well... (Let's go veganburg after finals k!)
Stay happy and healthy okay yijing! And please stay eccentric I really love that side of you, its so cute <3 Also, have many many good times with your someone special okay! hehehe and stay bimbo! missing you a lot dear <3
SHERBELLE
Hahahaha okay, I just wanna say thanks to the dearest Spartan girls for having that really awesome surprise for me in hall (after Phantom of the Opera btw, thanks for spending the money to go watch with me <3) hahaha thank goodness its not done during this period with all the hall checks or I'll be v sorry that I got all of you evicted hahaha :P thanks for the pretty cards too, your words touched my heart so much (:
JEREMY
![]() |
| No dogs were harmed in the process of making this cake |
Okay I'm not really sure what kind of canines you work with, but I'm guessing when this husky grows up (well, if you don't eat it) then it will be around the same size as the dogs you work with right! :P Maybe next time you can design an architecture that looks like a dog hahaha that would be quite cool I think! ^^
Anw, hope you're having a great time in your canine camp hahaha honestly, it sounds more like playing than actual army stuff :P But then again, I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes and it must be quite hard to handle all these big dogs right! :P Hope you get blessed by the gift of dog whispering hahaha then you can make them listen to you and your job will be so much easier! :P happy birthday again! (:
SHENYEE
Hi shenyee how was your birthday? *inserts the smirky emoji in* hahaha I bet it went really really well cause you had someone to celebrate with you right? :P
| No words needed. |
Anw I hope you have a great
Here's wishing you a great year ahead and jiayou with uni work! You are the only guy (sorry soonzhou you're too far in aussie alrd) who can understand what we uni kids are going through and even if that leaves you feeling speechless (as in literally) when the guys talk about army stuff its okay cuz we can do the same to them by talking about uni hahaha ^^ happy birthday!
SYLVESTER
(^ even though that looks black, I can assure you it is NOT black but grey! Just a shade lighter than black hahaha) Anw you are another lucky guy who got his birthday celebrated by Spartans! Actually, its just lucky for you that your birthday is really near to MAF and hence we can celebrate for you hahaha!
![]() |
| Don't be mean, we can actually see Sylvester! He's at the... uh the... |
ZHANTENG
Our beloved CI! Have your eyes grown bigger yet? :P Its just too bad you got confined (I think) during MAF weekend or we could have celebrated your birthday with Sylvester's one! ^^ Hopefully you still had a good celebration with a certain 'cute' girl (czt's words) hahahaha (:

Doesn't your cake look really smart!!!! I couldn't find a white one but I think this is pretty cool already! ^^ Better eat it all up before we do! ^^ Stay safe in Germany and have a good year ahead okay! (: And hope things go well for you in every aspect of your life (:
OKAY I'm done with this loooooong post! Hahahahaha hope happyblog doesn't mind me doing all these and sorry for the shortness of each post as compared to the individual ones happyblog does hahaha (;
Love you,
Xiuxuan







0 comments:
Post a Comment