Really hope everything will go fine tomm and that everyone will be able to perform well in everything, from our item, to sundance, to the pt segment, to the pledge. Every single thing! We all know we can do this right! :D Everything will be okay de! Think of all the time we spent on invest manzx! Especially with the loss of our banner and props etc and we had to redo every single thing, I'm sure this made Invest even much more memorable!
After tomm, I guess I'll be able to feel a lil more relieved cause there'll be more time to do other stuff and not just prep for invest day after day after day! But then, we'll be on our own from then on, which honestly makes me feel rather apprehensive too! No one to really guide us; we'll really be on our own alrd! Can y'all believe that! :O Like birds leaving their nest!
I actually don't really know what's the point of this post, but I guess its mostly just, JIAYOU FOR INVEST! This will mark the official start of our OAC journey as one batch, the Spartans! (:
♥,
Sherbelle!
P.S. sorry if I sound like I'm blabbering! Shall go start on PW now ><
0 comments:
Post a Comment