MONDAY

Monday, 11 July 2011

Hello guys!

There's this awesome giant playground air adventure thingo in the east (Yes it's in the EAST) called Forest Adventure. Refer to http://www.forestadventure.com.sg/ I just got reminded of this when Soon Zhou told us about the Sembawang place.
It's cheaper (twenty plus dollars) and really fun but less technical in terms of skills required than the Sembawang one, I think. Safer too I promise! Unless you forget to hook on your carabiner and fall down and die or drop into the resevoir and drown.

ANYWAYS

We'll make it a date to go there in November 2012 if you're all interested all right! :D
Cus the catch is we're all under 18 and under-18 partipants need adult supervision!! Like 2 adults to 3 kiddos!!
So we can only go after Cailing's birthday (:

Ahaha okay this is an attempt to liven up our blog. So just keep this in mind and look forward to it YAYAYAY

I have something to show you guys though (; Post again soon.

Yijing

1 comments:

Sean said...

Lol just jio some seniors and you're set :DDD

Its the one in Bedok?

Post a Comment