And so we've come to the end of another year. Well, we're in the last month of another year!
So now what's it been? Almost 5 years since we've met? :)
3 years since we've left HC? (my math sucks esp when it comes to calculating time and thus the question marks)
After our inves, CQM, QM1 and QM2 were in the QM room doing something (last minute packing? Can't remember haha). QM1, ever the melodramatic one, starting crying because he/she thought that it would be end of how close we were. CQM and QM2 are mentioned in this story only because that was the first time they were nice to QM1 in the whole year plus of working together.
But it clearly wasn't the end cos we kept getting closer. Then after graduating, we (the girls, do the guys even think about these things??) kept talking about how we'd have to accept the end of the closeness because we wouldn't see everyone's annoying faces anymore.
But that wasn't the end later. So we rationalized that after the guys start university Spartans will ggxx.
But now there's a Christmas AND a pre-new year attendance list up in our group.
I guess we've reached a point where there is no end. Attendance levels (HAHA sounds like school) might not be as high as before but I think maybe we've reached like a steady state of friendship. So now that I know we're going to be long-term friends, WHO WANTS ME TO BE THE GODMOTHER OF YOUR FUTURE CHILD???
Love always,
Happyblog
Benefits of having me as your child's Godmother
1. I'm not the sort with an 五分钟热度- I will love and take care of your child even if you forget about him/her (just like how I take care of this blog)
2. I love ice cream- so your child will get loads of ice cream too
3. I will share my stuffed toys with him/her
4. Free M3 level developmental assessment
5. Free medical consultations (over simple conditions please)
6. You can name your child after me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment