Rachie and I had our end of posting test yesterday, which is a misnomer because it isn't really at the end of our posting. Anyway I'm back to writing my reflective journals and case writeups which make be really distracted :(
I'm doing a pretty interesting topic though! It's on pulmonary embolism which means a blood clot in the vessels of your lungs. It's usually caused by a clot first forming in your legs then travelling to your heart. Have you guys ever heard of economy class syndrome? Like how people suddenly die after taking a long flight? Well this is how it happens! When you sit still for very long, you're at a higher risk of forming clots in your leg which can then travel to your heart then your lungs the BOOM you die (if the clot is big enough). But don't worry! This rarely happens and it's not so much travelling in economy class but more like remaining immobile for long periods of time increases the risk (but like you'll definitely get up during the flight to go toilet etc right?).
Anyway, in case you're not interesting in such an interesting topic, here's a song I'm listening to on repeat as I try to type my RJ ^.^
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crIP7PuC8Bc
It's v v good!
I feel like posting as a person instead of as a blog so,
Love,
Ruth <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment