=
So because I'm super scared of eating food outside from home now but didn't bring any food today, I went for what I thought was the safest choice... And ate tons of it. Seriously, I had 3 sticks for lunch, 4 sticks for dinner and nothing else other than coffee and an apple. Chicken nuggets are just delicious pieces of fried ground up chicken right? How can that possibly go wrong! Then as it turns out, chicken nuggets have deadly traces of egg in their batter and so I'm now a red spotted human being.
"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened" Goodbye, chicken nuggets my dear friend, thank you for the memories :')
I couldn't find a normal picture of the nuggets so I just used the spicy one hehe
Shoutout to 心灵相通lihao (let's see if we really 心灵相通 this time) and ninja reader shenyee :) :) :)
Please excuse me while I go scratch my skin off :(
Itchyblog.


0 comments:
Post a Comment