In Italian, tiger means a large cat. In Russian, tiger means a humongous cat. In Indian, tiger means an overgrown mutated cat. In Burmese, there is only one word for a cat: tiger. In Nepal, tigers and cats are the same things. They eat both eaten for supper.
Not in Africa though. They are instead, eaten for lunch. In fact, in Africa, they have the same word for tiger, cat, elephant and giraffe. They have only two words in their language: one for tiger, cat, elephant and giraffe, and one for lunch. They use hand gestures to describe other things.
Okay, I am lying. Or maybe I am not. I don’t know too. Are you confused yet? I am.
Anyway, 生日快乐 Jingle! I don’t know why I was writing about tigers too. 我不知道我在说什么。哇!我会打华文字。 这真是太奇妙。我的华语还在我的头脑里面, 它还没有被我大便出来。我很开心 (: (: (: 我读中学的时候,总是用风和日丽来做我的作文开头因为风和日丽比‘太阳很热’更好听。我小学的时候,每次用‘太阳很热’, 因为我的老师没有教我风和日丽。她可能以为风和日丽的难度太高,我不会了解。她对了。 到现在,我还不知道风和日丽是什么。 但没关系,因为我不用写作文了。
我很久没有去动物园。我去动物园的时候,很怕看老虎因为我怕它们跳出来吃我。不知道为什么我不喜欢被吃掉。我从小没有被吃掉过的经验所以我不知道被吃掉是什么感觉。对不起。你的生日还要你读这么无聊的东西。但是我得托你的时间所以你会在这一站花很长的时间。但是,我觉得,我写更多,会更容易猜我是谁,所以我就写很怪的东西。好了,我不可以写中文了。写中文要让我的头脑爆炸。爆其实是一个很难写的字。如果你要我用笔写出来,我一定不会。幸好我有电脑可以打出来。
In order to discover my identity, please use the clue below for more clues :)
1. Find my minion at a shop (in Holland V) selling:
Daniel the (soon-to-be) pharmacy student should be of some help here

0 comments:
Post a Comment