We are (almost) all official one-star kayakers now! :D So next time we can go kayaking on saturdays when we're bored HAHA lets hope no one capsizes okay! (: But I guess if we go to reservoirs, the probability is much MUCH lower (:
Gonna post some pictures from the course, go find the rest on fb (oh and here's a shout out: when y'all are bored, please go tag pictures cause I'm super lazy SORRY :P) okay! (: Will upload there after I post here! (:
Hope y'all had as much fun as I did during the whole kayaking course~! Learnt many new skills like the CAPSIZE DRILL (omg fail capsize family :P) and all the strokes and draws! And thanks to our Sea Chiefs for organising this and being so dedicated and one of the first few to reach Pasir Ris the past two days! And to everyone: please take care of yourself and your sunburns, apparently aloe vera is supposed to help yupp!
Okay here are the selected photos:
BAT(C)H PHOTO! <3
GIRLS<3 ('cept for Ruth D:)
(fail) capsize royal family
comanches scandal
Okay, so for the rest of the photos, please stalk fb patiently and diligently (and help tag please) okay! :D
JY for invest everyone!
♥,
Sherbelle!
PS will try to make the blog look nicer HAHA
0 comments:
Post a Comment